Sunday 1 July 2012

Pantai Bersih -- Ah Chong Restaurant

uncle and aunty coming back to SP visit grandmum
they come to BW to eat holiao
thus bring them go Pantai Bersih eat seafood, it is cheaper and nice than Tambun nowadays~
past it is a place fisherman catch fish, now they rent to the restaurant
there also got some few boat to catch fishes
 unbelievable I took this view, I like the sky color so much~
 their back,what they are looking? ><
we order many seafoods like LALA, CRAB, FISH...
curry powder cook crab, see the wood hammer?
use it to hit and crack the crab, CUTE~
lemon steam LALA~ the soup is sour and with some chilies~NICE!!!
 although this can eat anywhere, but it cook very great ><
this...erm I don't know how to say in english, it name 'HE KO BAK' in hokkien
 yummy~ it is really nice~~
this photo looks not bad too right? XDD
 a funny photo after lunch. see any difference there? XDD
ya, it is my funny uncle and aunt at behind -.-!
the sun is too bright till my cousin hard to open the eye
finally I feel satisfied the lunch at this restaurant
it is cheap and taste good, you must have a try there!

2 comments: