Sunday 2 March 2014

Review: HADA LABO Goku-jyun Cream

It has been a long time I did not update my blog
Are you facing the problem of dry skin?
Now I am sharing my favorite Hada Labo moisturizer cream
 It intensely moisturize your face and neck, supply more water to your skin
The ingredient HA helps to lock in moisture
 while enhancing your skin's natural restorative powers
It is ideal use for night time
But it also can use for day time when you need more moisturizing power 
Besides, I like it because it is
  • Lightweight Gel
  • Absorbs quickly
  • Free- from
  • Mineral Oil
  • Dyes
  • Fragrance
  • Non comedogenic
  • PH balanced
Instructions : Take a nickel-size amount into palms and gently massage onto face and neck. Use in the evening after applying HADA LABO Goku-jyun Clear Lotion, Goku-jyun Milk or Goku-jyun Serum.
I really feels it works after apply for few times
Don miss out such good product
It is so great with a reasonable price with great result
You can get it in watson

No comments:

Post a Comment