Friday 6 January 2012

2012 Wish List

A new year, this year dragon year - 2012 wish list~

1. This year all subjects pass with good result~ (need a lot effort to do it...this year the subject quite hard, special the calculating. It makes me headache+ brain damage TAT...)

2. Train myself become a good temper person ( haha, good tempered everything ll be fine and smooth. Don do the over things make me super duper 'beh syok' XD)

3. Want buy lots of beautiful clothes~~ Korean style, can change every time (>< how many $$ I need to save ar~~)

4. Cosmetic XXD (actually got many things want to buy, like ZA sunblock, NUskin sunscreen, blackhead remover, 'earth' color eye shadow....)
Hada-Labo or ZA? both got good comment from the consumer ><
Hada cost about RM50++, ZA cost about around RM30 only

5. Know more friends, make my social interaction bigger and bigger. haha~~ (I'm *shy shy* as volunteer to know new friend ><! )

6. I want travel and travel~ Phuket, Bali, Sabah+Sarawak, Taiwan, HK.... (erm... I think ll postpone NNN years. It just ll become truth by using my salary when I working XD)

Thats all for my wish list
Blow my wishes and make it truth, hehe~~~

1 comment: