Sunday 29 January 2012

Curry Mee with Windy

yeah, back from kampar is time meet Windy
she is my ex-colleague at D'monte
she is a nice person, she take good care of me when I working there
she and her husband are very cute couple,haha
(all the colleague also treat me very good, I ♥ them very much ^^)
actually plan go tomyam
Windy after work quite tired so we go a near place for supper
dang dang** we go raja uda curry mee noodle 咖喱面之家
it very famous (but also very expensive, duno why it can be so famous, I feel nothing special)
 this bowl is mine (add on taiwan sausage, fish ball RM7)
 windy curry mee (add on lala~)
vincent curry mee
 the add on ingredients got fish ball, pork, lala, sausage...
(no so much things can choose, maybe not my favourite)
for me, the curry mee not so tasty as I think (but the customer quite many -.-)
it closed on Sunday
this is the 1st time eat its curry mee (seldom go eat, cause not really like to eat curry mee)

No comments:

Post a Comment