Sunday 14 July 2013

Biore Cleansing Strip

My oily face make me suffer to the blackheads and whiteheads; besides that, the oily face cause my pores become larger and larger
the dusty easily clogged the pores then cause the black and whiteheads ><!
my friend recommend me Biore Cleasing strip nice to use, it is work to remove the black and whiteheads,ok, the price is not expensive, maybe I can have a try
RM10.80 for each box,10 strips in the pack, available in Watson. Each strip in the box has the instruction then just follow it, very easy
I clean my face before using the strip, after that apply the toner then wet the nose area before put the strip
then is look like this and wait for around15 mins till it dry (if too dry hard to peel the strip, try to put some water before peel it, if not will hurt your skin =w=)
after 15mins....
oops...because the strip is white in color...so hard to see it. But I can said that it is work, saw many whiteheads stick on the strip *YEAH*
after that I will apply the pore minimizer mask because the pores easily enlarge after remove those black and whiteheads >w<
(I introduce this before The Face Shop - Pore Minimizer)
It is worth to try the cleasing strip since it is not costly and important is it WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment