Wednesday 27 November 2013

[131123] SS5 @ Malaysia Part 1

SS5 held in Putra Indoor Stadium on 23/11/2013

Cousin and I bought the ticket during the first day ticket launched

I go to KL by plane in the early morning 

Thanks for my cousin fetch me at LCCT because it take around one hour journey to Cheras 

Our handmade card

We reached the venue around 1.30pm

Outside the stadium I saw many ELF

There are many fan club giving out the self printing card

 Thanks for their effort for printing these card and hand banner

 Kyochoon is one of the booth on that day

It will open on Jan 2013 at One U

SJ maybe will come to Msia again! *Praying... xDD*

These card will be my bookmark for my reading

I also get official A4 size poster from SM by filling the survey

I take choose Kyuhyun

Organizer also give out the SS5 big poster *YEAH!!*

''We are ELF!''

 Concert start soon! 

This is the "Blue Ocean"

No comments:

Post a Comment