Friday 24 January 2014

Review: Nature Republic Aloe Vera

I have been told that my skin is dehydrated thus I found a good product to hydrate my dehydrated skin
This is my new favourite Nature Republic Aloe Vera gel
  • A bottle of Aloe Vera Organic Soothing Gel by Nature Republic - 300ml
  • Contains 92% aloe vera extract!!!
  • Helps moisturize and retain moisture on your skin
  • High absorbency
  • Reduces redness and dry skin
  • Mineral oil and artificial colour-free
It can sooth and moisture my skin as well
It is very good to apply after skin sunburn
The aloe vera gel
There are best 8 ways to use this aloe vera gel
 Now I try it on my hand
It is work, I did feel my hand is moisturized and it so light
The price is cheap and easily found in online (RM25-RM28)
This big size I can use up to 1 year to finish it (so great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment